Job Role: Art Sales Consultant
Salary: £18,000 per annum plus commission and bonus scheme / £28,000 OTE
Bob Dylan, Stuart McAlpine Miller, Lorenzo Quinn, Are you looking for a role that provides you with the chance to work with some of the best living artists in a beautiful environment, selling a great product and developing rewarding relationships with a wide range of clients?
If so, look no further! With over 20 years’ experience delivering style, creativity and quality to its clients, Castle Fine Art is the UK’s leading group of retail art galleries. Offering a welcoming, relaxing environment to enjoy art in accessible, high street locations, Castle Fine Art’s ethos is encapsulated in its motto “Your World, Our Art”.
We now have a fantastic opportunity to join our luxury gallery in Guildford.
Your responsibilities as an Art Sales Consultant will include:
- Working towards realistic but challenging individual and gallery sales targets
- Building strong relationships and a loyal client base.
- Direct selling of our fantastic and unique artwork
- Being the main point of contact for our clients, responding to interest in the Gallery and identifying opportunities to develop further business through use of the client database and local business links.
- Providing a personal and unique service to our clients, making sure they feel special.
- The implementation of effective marketing and promotional activity will be the key as you'll be required to organise and support with various events, exhibitions and promotions.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous 1-2-1 sales experience
- Ability to confidently use the phone to generate leads and business opportunities
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Confident, stylish sales people who are passionate about our artwork and delivering exceptional levels of customer service.
- Motivated by commissionable sales
- Personality is central to making a success of this role and we specifically look for people who are enthusiastic and professional with a genuine interest in people.
- A driving license is desirable as you may be required to undertake home consultation visits with clients.
- A detailed prior knowledge of art is not required as full training is provided.
What we offer:
- Excellent bonus and commission structure (uncapped OTE).
- Fantastic working environment, being a part of extraordinary story.
- Staff discounts.
- Pension scheme.
“It has been a journey full of opportunities and development.”Read about their experience