All Castle Galleries products are sold subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
1. Acceptance of Order
Your order becomes binding as soon as it has been accepted by Castle Galleries, subject to your rights of cancellation (please see section 5).
The product you order will be made bespoke to you in accordance with the instructions and specifications you have given us.
It is your responsibility to check all the details and aspects of your order are correct and that the goods are suitable for your requirements (including product features, measurements, dimensions, delivery and access) when we send through your order acknowledgement email.
Because our limited edition art is made specifically to your order, it is not possible to return it if is not suitable.
If the product you have received is damaged or we have made a mistakes with your order we will of course repair or replace it as soon as possible.
Upon delivery of your product, please check it very carefully and report any problems immediately as we will not be held liable for visible defects identified after 48 hours of delivery.
We cannot be held liable for conditions of use or storage within the customersí house after delivery which may affect the product in any way.
Because each product is bespoke, 100% of the cost of the goods is taken when your order is placed.
International customers will be responsible for you will be responsible for the payment of any applicable import duties and taxes.
All orders are totally refundable up to 48 hours after your order is placed.
Every effort is made to ensure that prices are correct at the time of publication. If an error has been made, we or you may cancel the order subject to the terms indicated under section 5.
We reserve the right to change prices without notice up until the time you have placed your order.
Each piece of art bought from Castle Galleries is made to your individual specifications. This means that it can sometimes take up to 25 working days for your art to be delivered, although we will always try to deliver sooner.
Standard and bespoke art is made to your order and therefore personalised as recognised by the Distance Selling Regulations.
If you need to amend or cancel your order for standard or bespoke products, you have the right to do so at any time up to 48 hours after you have placed your order. If you amend your order in any way more than 48 hours after you placed it, we reserve the right to charge you any costs we have incurred in relation to your order.
Our bespoke products cannot be returned after you have received them unless they are confirmed as defective or damaged, in which case they will be taken away by the delivery service and repaired or replaced at our discretion.
Although we check every piece of art before it is dispatched, there are rare occurances of art being damaged whilst in transit. If your piece of art has been damaged whilst being couriered, please contact us to organise to return the item. The piece will need to be wrapped in as much of the original packaging as possible, placed back into the external packaging and sealed before it is collected for return. Our return period is 14 calendar days for orders placed online, 7 working days for orders placed in gallery.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the product you have ordered will fit into your home. It is very important that you carefully measure where the piece is going to go and also whether we can get it to the location. Please be sure to check these details in advance of placing your order.
8. Colour & Anomalies
Although we are confident that our production process produces limited edition art that is as closely matched to the original product as possible, goods may not appear the same colour as shown on the website.
Within acceptable limits, there may occur blemishes in our frames - such as small knots - which can only be considered a naturally occurring phenomena and therefore not considered defective in any way.
Contact Address and Company Details
Castle Galleries Head Office
Washington Green Fine Art
Ashold Farm Road
Managing Director: Ian Weatherby-Blythe
0121 616 0645 | email@example.com
Registered company number: 06910082
Vat Number: 974998237
Your World, Our Art Contest Terms & Conditions
• Your World, Our Art is open to UK residents aged 18 or over
• By sharing your photograph with us you are giving Castle Galleries and Washington Green Fine Art permission to share and use your image both online and in print media for marketing purposes
• This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any social media network
• The contest runs from Wednesday 19/08/2015 – Friday 18/09/2015 and the winners will be notified by 25th September
• Those whose submissions have been selected for publication will be notified by email and via our website
• Selected submissions will be featured in Fine Art Collector magazine and receive a free copy of the magazine on release
• One lucky winner will receive a special copy of our 20th Anniversary edition of Fine Art collector hand-signed by a selection of the UK’s leading contemporary artists. Due to the nature of the prize, we cannot guarantee delivery before November 2015.
• Castle Galleries is compliant with data protection regulations and will not pass your details onto any third parties without your prior consent.